Who we are
Our website address is: buildathome.nl/wordpress
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your computer when accessing a web page. They are not malicious viruses, but tools that play an essential role in the provision of numerous services on the internet. Among other things, they allow you to remember the language in which you want to browse the web, collect statistics to optimize the functionality of the site or that you can share our content on your social networks. We use:
- Technical cookies. They are those created and managed solely by us and that allow navigation through our website and the use of its different options and services.
- Analytical cookies. They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use of our website.
In no case do we obtain information about the user’s personal data, guaranteeing the protection of the privacy of the people who browse the web. Although most browsers accept cookies automatically, you can modify your browser settings to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer.
- How to configure cookies in Internet Explorer.
- How to configure cookies in Google Chrome.
- How to configure cookies in Firefox.
- How to configure cookies in Safari.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.